Wednesday 23 April 2014

Trip to Istanbul!

Hello my dear readership!
At the moment I am here in Istanbul enjoying the turkish culture. Not only the huge markets but also Kebap and Turkish Coffee are worth trying! Everything is chaotic but absolutely beautiful except the weather but nothing to stop you from having a wonderful time.
Today we went to Istinye Park which is a huge mall north-east of the city with all fancy brands you can imagine. They even had a Bath & Body Works shop there which made me go nuts for a second. I will talk about the things I bought in my next post as soon as I am back home in Germany!
The places you can see here are breathtaking! We will even visit a Hamam tomorrow. It's a turkish bathhouse which I really need after all that running around today. If you want me to upload a post with only pictures of Istanbul write your opinion down in the comments!
I wish all of you a wonderful and sunny weekend and until my next post from Germany!
Yours Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment